- Account Registration and Management
- Custom Service
- Favorites and Shareable Folders
- Professional Development
- Searching and Browsing
- Self-Paced Lessons
- Teachers' Domain FAQ
- Technical Requirements
- Viewing, Downloading, and Sharing Media
- *What's New
- Broadband Required
- Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8.0+, Firefox 3.6+, Safari 5.0+
Browser Plugins: Please check to be sure that you have the latest version of these commonly used free plug-ins:
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher: For animation, games, and other non-static content. Download now.
- Windows Media Player: The Windows Media Player plugin is used to displaying Windows Media content, which includes a variety of audio and visual formats. Download now. Flip4Mac allows you to play Windows Media video and audio files on your Mac. Download now.
- Adobe Reader: Adobe Reader is used to display Portable Document Format (PDF) files. PDF is designed for publishing many kinds of documents. Download now.
- QuickTime: The QuickTime plugin is required for QuickTime media formats. Download now.
- Silverlight: The Silverlight format is used for multimedia content like games, presentations, and videos. Download now.
Additional Browser Plugins: You may encounter a few resources that use the following free plug-ins:
- Java: Installation varies widely from browser to browser. Please consult your browser help for exact installation instructions.
- RealAudio Download now.
- Shockwave Download now.
- Pop-up window blockers must be disabled to use this service. Please consult your browser help to confirm or change this setting.